These management discussions have been summarized from conversations on the CPOP listserv.
- Prairie Landowner Guide for Western Washington
- Planting Native Oak in the Pacific Northwest
- Land Managers Guide to Bird Habitat and Populations in Oak Ecosystems of the Pacific Northwest
- Restoration of Agricultural Fields to Diverse Wet Prairie Plant Communities in the Willamette Valley, Oregon.
- Wetland Prairie Restoration – Field Tested Methods and Techniques
- Guidance for Conserving Oregon’s Native Turtles Including Best Management Practices
- Pacific Northwest Weed Management Guide
- A Region Specific Guide to Butterflies of South Puget Sound, Washington
- Land Managers Guide to Bird Habitat and Populations in Oak Ecosystems of the Pacific Northwest – Oak Bird Species Accounts
- Threatened & Endangered Vascular Plants of Oregon: An Illustrated Guide
- Field Guide to Weeds of the Willamette Valley
- Field Guide to Weeds of the Oregon Coast
- Field Guide to Weeds of Eastern Oregon
To recommend or contribute a guide to this page, email CPOP [at] cascadiaprairieoak.org.
Planning & Recovery
- Recovery Plan for Prairie Species of Western Oregon and Southwestern Washington
- Draft Recovery Plan for the Streaked Horned Lark
- Draft Recovery Plan for Four Subspecies of Mazama Pocket Gopher
State Wildlife Action Plans (SWAPs)
- Prairie, Oaks, and People: A Conservation Business Plan to Revitalize the Prairie-Oak Habitats of the Pacific Northwest
- Conservation Strategy for Landbirds in Lowlands and Valleys of Western Oregon and Washington
- Strategy for the Cooperative Recovery of Rare Species Affecting [JBLM] Training Ranges – 2006 Annual Report
- Washington Biodiversity Conservation Strategy | Sustaining Our Natural Heritage