The Cascadia Prairie-Oak Partnership invites you to submit your proposal for a symposium or special session by Sep. 15 and your abstract for oral and poster presentations by Nov. 15. The 2018 CPOP Conference will be an opportunity to present your latest research, collaborations, and project implementation and to exchange ideas with members of the prairie-oak conservation community.
Click here to view the full guidelines.
Conference Focus | Integrated Prairie Oak Conservation: Sharing Insight from Multiple Perspectives
This conference will explore the diverse people and projects within our prairie-oak community. CPOP specifically encourages submissions that focus on the research, professional experience and traditional ecological knowledge that improves planning and implementation of prairie-oak conservation in the Willamette Valley-Puget Trough-Georgia Basin and Klamath Mountain ecoregions. Scientific, traditional, and working lands perspectives are welcome.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when preparing your abstract for an oral presentation or poster. Please review the full submission guidelines (click here) before preparing your abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically to: email@example.com by November 15.
- The email subject should indicate the last name of the presenter, if the submission is a paper or a poster (e.g. Shaw – poster or Smith – paper).
- The body of your email must contain all of the following information:
- Name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail of the corresponding author.
- Names and affiliations of additional authors.
- Indicate at least two keywords for use in preparing a subject list.
- The full abstract should be attached to your email as a MS Word document (and not included in the body of the email) following each of the formatting instructions provided in the full Call for Papers.